Mesa Lacrosse is the premier club lacrosse program in the country, running teams in Pennsylvania and Maryland. It was founded and is run by lacrosse players - Travis Loving Mark Petrone, and John Nostrant. Your son or daughter can participate in Mesa Juniors (Pre-K to 2nd grade), play on a Mesa Futures team (3rd to 8th grade), compete on a Mesa High School team (9th to 12th grade), or play for the Mesa Alumni.
Who we are
Who we are
- We are a skills and development club and our emphasis will be focused here.
- We are a competitive travel club team that keeps roster sizes small.
- We will provide a program that fits the overall ability of the team.
- We will enter tournaments that are appropriate for the skill level and mission of each team.
- We are not an events centered club. We are coaches and mentors.
- We develop our curriculum with the goal of improving the individual player, not to win tournaments.
- We will provide a top notch staff of coaches who will transfer our philosophy to the field.
- We plan practices that are up tempo, with very little standing around, that are all about reps and touches.
- We will play everyone equally, if they demonstrate that they work equally as hard.
- We will ask players to play different positions on the younger teams.