After the fall season and after the summer season, the coaches complete an evaluation on each player.
- Intangibles - Effort, Attitude, Leadership, Coachability, Decision Making
- Athleticism - Footwork, Quickness, Speed
- Stickwork - Stronghand, Weakhand, Groundballs
- Offensive Skills (Attack and Midfield) - Dodging, Feeding, Shooting, Offball
- Defensive Skills (Defense and Midfield) - Onball, Offball, Communication
- Goalie Skills - Stopping the Ball, Stepping, Clearing, Communication
The coaches also provide comments on Strengths of the Game and Areas of Improvement.
Prior to the coaches completing the evaluation, the players also rate themselves in the above areas and are able to see them side-by-side on a graph.